A Bespoke and Manufactured range of traditional lighting is available from Heritage Road Ltd. Aside from their range of manufactured patterns, they offer the following services ...
" Due to extensive knowledge and experience of working with chandeliers over many years, we're often approached to assist clients that have specific requirements for specific traditional lighting items to include bespoke patterns. Clients for our bespoke manufacturing services include:
- Country House Hotels
- Retail Designer Stores
- High End Wedding Venues
- Specialist Quality Lighting Retailers
- Private persons to include high worth individuals and celebrities
We have extensive records and pattern books of antique chandeliers and lighting patterns from which we can work to manufacture items that look absolutely antique. We are able to produce isometric drawings both for manufacture and for architects' and designers' room schemes. Some of the recent Bespoke items we have manufactured include:
- The replication of Early Antique Sconces for an important Country House furnished and decorated with authentic 17th and 18th Century items
- A Large Scale Rococo Chandelier in Antique Silver Plate for a Country House Hotel referenced from a 18th Century Design
- A number of unusual French Antique Wall Lights referenced from our collection of books of old patterns dating from early 19th Century for a private client.
- Replica French Vintage Chandeliers for the Bond Street and Brompton Cross Shops for a Major Upmarket Design Brand
Manufacturing of chandeliers and lighting to both new and old patterns can offer a solution when the item or items required cannot be sourced or are prohibitively expensive to buy. Depending on the style, component costs, labour and skills required, some items may offer cost savings over the cost of purchasing a one off antique, whereas others will not. High quality crystal chandeliers being a case in point, the original antiques although costly, cannot generally be copied or produced for anything near the purchase price of an original which would have made using many hours of traditional skilled labour.
Where cost is an important consideration we can guide clients to the choice of suitable patterns that are less demanding in terms of manufacturing cost but still can provide the period style required.
For our bespoke manufacturing or restorations services, contact us now on . We look forward to hearing from you!"